Saturday, January 9, 2016

I'll be

The handsome thing in the front (my nephew James) is speaking at church tomorrow!
 Mormons start "giving talks" (kind of like mini sermons) at age 12.
 Most of us are great public speakers!
I am going to add a "Mormon fact" to every post from now on!

ANYWAY...

Every year I make crazy resolutions. 

Most of which I break by noon on New Years Day. 

Like the year I wanted to go vegetarian (which I eventually did) and my sister Erin kept taunting me with chicken. 

Devil. 

Anyway, I am TRYING to keep in simple and focused this year. 

I want to work on 4 things: Spiritual, Physical, Mental, and Financial 

Here are my goals- just so I am sending the universe a clear message!!

Spiritual: Get into a solid habit of daily prayer and scripture study. Read Book of Mormon three times. 

Physical: Complete 2 half marathons and be back into almost daily exercise. If getting closer to my goal weight comes along with that, I'll take it, but I'm not focused on a number. 

Mental: I want to build my self confidence, increase my follow through, and work on taking adult responsibilities seriously. I want to be the best version of myself and be just happy. 

Financial: Get out of all non student loan related debt by Dec. 31st, 2016. Debt is such a chain and free will is our greatest gift from God. I want mine back. 

Wish me luck. Like I said in the last post- it's the Year of Lori...bitches! :) 

Lori Ann 

3 comments:

  1. You go, girl!
    Come do the Melbourne Marathon in October!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will! (if I win the powerball!) Australia is on my Bucket List- (along with dog napping Zoe...) :)

      Delete
  2. I will warn you now, Zoe has an ongoing grudge against the cat next door, I'm not sure how she and Sugar will get along!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete