Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Far beyond my reach


I always tell my clients that if you want change in your life, 90% of what you need is the desire for change. 

The other 10% is just logistics. 

I am kind of at a crossroads in my life and I want to start a new chapter.

 I like the idea of turning the page and having a clean, blank page to write the next part of my life story. 

It's not that I have been miserable or anything. 

But I will say that I have been stagnant in the last few years.

 And I am not happy stagnating. 

I am comfortable, just not happy. 

So, here's to the next chapter of life- I hope its filled with growth and goals accomplished and crazy fun adventures and whatever else God might have in store for me. 

69 days until the wedding, people. 

I honestly have done nothing and don't plan to until the beginning of October. 

I work better under pressure :) 

Lori Ann 

No comments:

Post a Comment