Monday, September 26, 2016

From the moment that we met

I have been meaning to post about my fiance. 

Here you go, Spinster Chronicles! 

5 Reasons I am marrying RICH!!

5. Rich is such a nice guy. He is genuinely kind, thoughtful and tells me EVERY SINGLE DAY that I am beautiful. I feel a little bad because I tend to be a little mean and I don't think he realizes that about me :) 

4. He is a convert and wants to learn more and more about the Gospel. I am excited to help Rich build his Gospel knowledge and to keep each other strong in the church. 

3. He will be a good dad. We are both older and who knows if we will be able to have kids. But we are hoping to have one or two and I am SO EXCITED to have him as their dad. 

2. He is a hard worker. Unlike me (I tend to get bored and change jobs every few years) he has worked for the same company for 14 years. He loves his job and is there every single day. 

1. He will always be my better half. They say you should marry someone who makes you the best version of yourself. I know Rich will make me kinder, hard working, more devout, and..in the long run, happier. 

47 days until I am Mrs. Walker. 

I can hardly wait. 

Lori Ann 

No comments:

Post a Comment