Tuesday, September 13, 2016

We'll never be royals


Fall is almost here.

The kind of almost that is completely tormenting!

You start to think..."Oh, its nice and breezy..here comes fall" and then the next day is like a sauna 

and you literally lay on the ground in despair.
(or someone does...not me..nope)

About 61 days until my wedding. 

My sister Erin told me that marriage takes "really hard work and a lot of manipulation"   

I am working on breaking Rich down and rebuilding him into the perfect husband. 

I like to send him passive aggressive text messages. 

Like "Ok"

Answering a text someone sends you with just the word "ok" is ALWAYS passive aggressive :) 

ANYWAY...

There are days when I think of not getting married.

I am kind of used to this festive, spinster life. 

I don't like compromise.

I don't like to answer to anyone. 

I don't like men.

But then I think...

"Eh, let's do this!!" 

The next post I will write about him and my wedding and life.

So much change in such a short time. 

Life is strange that way. 

Lori Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment