Saturday, April 1, 2017

Faithfully

It's always the right time for more wedding pics!
 
A few memories I want to write down so I don't ever forget them:

1. Sitting in subway with my nieces and nephews and Jack-Jack, talking about my sister Danielle, stating "Yeah, well I am scared of her and I have to live in the shadow of her tyrannical rule!"

2. Some skanky woman calling out "Hey Ricky" as Rich and I walked down a back street in East Greenville. At least he had the grace to look embarrassed! Now I keep telling Rich, "I have a hot boyfriend named Ricky!"

3. Rich getting me a bath and body works card and orange roses for Valentines Day. He knew I had wanted orange roses for my wedding bouquet and due to lack of organization on my part, I did not end up with them. So he got me them for Valentines Day.

4. Having a "truth telling" party led by Katy.

5. Discovering Rich's eye for good lines on buildings and furniture and starting our first "flip" project together.

6. Driving home with my dad, listening to Indigo Girls AGAIN.

7. Erin calling me and telling me "You got married and you rang that bell HARD" and making me laugh until I felt sick.

8. Singing along to Journey with Rich as we drive along the back roads
 
9. For years my sister have listed their petty grievances about their wedding days and my dad always says "Are we talking about your wedding again??" and I am FINALLY part of that club! I was ranting about the orange roses and he was like "Are we talking about your wedding again? You had a NICE wedding!" It made me laugh.
 
Lori Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment