Sunday, April 9, 2017

Let's talk about all the good things...

Random Life Updates
(the picture edition!)
 
Sugar December received high quality cat nip from her aunt Erin. Yeah- she's starting 4/20 a little early:)

A picture that captures their relationship perfectly. *sigh* He's so going to get her in the divorce :)

More projects! This table is really old. We have no idea what we are doing but we are excited!

Ignore my strange reflection. Sunsets in the spring are just stunning.

A rare jump shot of the Katy Kat!

Jack Jack's expression when I asked him to give me a look that said "YOLO"

I can't believe how fast they are growing up. I know that's clichéd but its so true.

If I can't have PA in fall, give me PA in spring!


 
Rich and I take the back roads everywhere!
 
A few quotes from the kids I want to remember...
 
"I am the literal definition of Caucasian trash! I am eating ice cream, carrying crap from the dollar store down the road!" (Jack Jack)
 
"I know where babies come from...my mom told me! Have you done that? (I hesitantly answer..."um, yeah") "Good! Now you have to do that all the time until you have a baby! I want a cousin!" (Elly Mae)
(I had no idea that my first and only ever experience of being peer pressured into sex would happen with my 11 year old niece...:) )
 
"Good, so we're settled on names. Hermione Lily Walker if it's a girl and Luke Sky Walker if it's a boy" (Elly, choosing names for my future children)
 
Lori Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment