Friday, April 7, 2017

You can run free

 
I am interrupting the hour by hour rundown of my wedding day to bring you this quick tribute to Katherine Danielle.
 
Our little Katy Cat.
 
She just found out today that my parent's cat Sour Krout had to be put down
(several weeks ago) and she was devastated.
 
She showed up at my parents house crying her eyes out.
 
The love for animals gene is very apparent in a certain line in our family.
 
It goes from my dad to my sister Erin to Katy.
 
So we sent her up to talk to Dad.
 
As I dropped her off to talk to him, he was giving her a big hug and saying "It's ok".
 
I love that they have that connection and my dad always knows the right thing to say.
 
I am lucky to have people in my family who are better than me in so many ways. That make me want to be a better, kinder person.
 
Lori Ann


No comments:

Post a Comment