Monday, February 15, 2010

I've been lost without a trace


Ok,
Sometimes I feel like I am the only person who does not know something.

And I feel too much like an idiot to ask.

 Like "what is baklava?"

Anyway, the point of this post is that..I have a lot of questions.

Some of them are really specific

 "How do you get a smooth 'cheer leader like' ponytail with fine hair?"

 and some of them are much broader

" What is krunking?"


I have asked google many of my questions, but; like those search overload commercials, I get too many answers...even my beloved wikipedia doesnt always clarify things for me. Therefore..prepare yourself to answer one or more of

LORI'S LIFE QUESTIONS

1. How do you get a smooth cheerleader like ponytail with fine hair?

2. What is krunking?

3. Why does Ace of Base music get stuck in my head?

4. What is March Madness?

5. What is the best kind of lip gloss that isn't too shiny?

6. How do celebrities get their skin so glowy?

7. If you are Canadian, can you go to England without a passport?

8. Is it better to buy a bunch of disposable razors or invest in a nice one?

9. What is the origin of the expression "cutting it close?"

10. Do you think reality shows are kind of scripted? Or no?

Those are just the first ten of thousands I have...any answers??

Lori Ann 

2 comments:

  1. I clicked through from my reader because I, too, would really like the answers to some of these questions.

    I buy a fancy expensive razor and use it for about a month. I like the 4 or 5 bladers ... it's like playing Russian Roulette in the shower!

    I also think that's where cutting it close comes from ... cut the hair as close as you can with out drawing blood.

    I hate Victoria Secret lip gloss, so you can cross that one off. My favorite lip gloss currently is from Mary Kay and Canon mixed some mascara in with it ... it's pretty cool.

    do do do do do do do doooo do Don't tell me that you wanna leave ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. March Madness is referring to college basketball, I believe...

    I think there are some definite planned out scenes in reality tv.

    Krunking is a type of dance-almost looks like the dancer is having a seizure... I think..

    ReplyDelete