Saturday, February 27, 2010

Gummi bear dreaming


1.Zebras


2.Magic Johnson


3.A really nice camera that had been stored in the freezer


4.Cleaning my sisters house (specifically doing dishes)


5.Gummi bears


Contrary to what you may be thinking, the above is not a list of things that I think are really hot. (Umm..do you see Matt Damon written down?)


The above are a list of the prominent features of my dreams last night.

 I felt like this one definitely merited a little analysis.

 So, with the help of the ever scientific "Online Dream Interpretation Dictionary", let's see what my dreams are trying to tell me.


1. Zebras

To see a zebra in your dream, represents perfect balance, unity, harmony, and the attraction of opposites. Alternatively, it signifies that you are spending too much time in trivial and varying matters You need to establish a mindset and lay your groundwork for some solid stability.


2. Magic Johnson (had to look up 'basketball')

To see a basketball in your dream, suggests that you need to make the first move. You also need to concentrate and be more focused in your goals.


3. frozen camera

To dream that the camera is broken (in my case, frozen), indicates that you are ignoring an issue or refusing to see the big picture.


4. Doing dishes (at sisters house)

To dream that you are washing dishes, suggests that you are moving on and planning for the next thing that comes your way. Alternatively, it represents your daily routine. Perhaps you are in a rut. To see your sister in your dream, symbolizes some aspect of your relationship with her (maybe I am stuck in a rut with my sister or I am planning the next thing with my sister?)


5. gummi bears (had to look up 'candy')

To see or eat candy in your dream, symbolizes the joys and special treats in life. It also represents indulgence, sensuality and/or forbidden pleasure. You may be devoting too much time to unimportant issues.


I highlighted the similarities and it seems like I am in a rut from spending too much time on unimportant issues but I have been trying to ignore that I am stuck in the rut.


Where is Freud when you need him? And is it just me or is it a little creepy that gummi bears represent sensuality and/or forbidden pleasure?

Lori Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment