Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Shake and Bake Ricky Bobby


I wish I had something exciting to post.

Like that we won the gold in ice dancing.

But, we didn't.

Oh, you know what is exciting?

I got this Lilac Blossom candle at Bath and Body works and it is the best smelling candle ever!

Anyway, on to the point of this post..

I am working on actually putting quotes on my quote wall.

Inspiring quotes.

 Spiritual quotes.

 Funny quotes.

Whatever.

I just need some. If you have one, let me know.

Now...back to the alpine down hill...


p.s. This blog title does not relate to this post. It's a shout out to my clients, who have gotten me addicted to teenager music again. (not that I ever really stopped listening)

1 comment:

  1. I loved watching the ice dancing! I LOVED the costumes of the Russian couple last night- the ones where the woman was dressed up like some weird bird on fire and kept awkwardly flailing her arms- awesome!
    The only quote I have worth passing on comes from my mother-in-law:
    "It wasn't until I had children that I understood why people beat their children". Brilliantly said.

    ReplyDelete