Tuesday, February 9, 2010

When it's cold outside, I've got the Month of Mae


To my niece Elly, on the occasion of her 4th birthday..

Elly, you are magic.
You are sugar and spice and
A whole lot of other ingredients too!

Elly, you are a silly girl
You are the little blue toad in a bubble
You are the third musketeer to your brothers

Elly, you make me laugh
You are the one sock bandit
You love Max and "Olib-u-lah"


Elly, you are sunshine on a cloudy day
You are a granny pants fashion statement
And yes, you ARE beautiful yet. (so put down the makeup!)


Elly, you have a warm heart
You are the little mama and
You take care of everyone

I'll never bake a cake and not think of you
I'll always remember YOU in my prayers
and, if you ever need me, I am here.

I couldn't imagine my life without you, Elly Bean.
Happy Birthday and I Love you!!


Love,
Aunt Lori

3 comments:

  1. Lori, I love that. I think I will hang up a copy in her room! I will need to shop for the right picture frame. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! So sweet. Luke turns 4 on the 22...I keep saying that this is a match made in heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha..granny pants. I love when she wears those and is bossing people around. I love Elly!

    ReplyDelete