Sunday, February 7, 2010

That's the night the lights went out in North Carolina..Part Two


In continuation of my last post, I will now tell the continuing tale of what happened after my lights went out and then came back on.


So, I am sitting on my living room floor, watching infomericals around 7 pm Friday night.

 The lights have just come back on and I thought that I had a long, quiet,and fairly boring weekend ahead.. just then, I got a knock on the door..

It was..Taylor Lautnor!!

*sigh* back to the real story..

It was..my sister, her husband, and their kids.

 Oh my gosh, it was so funny.

My niece Elly ran in and yelled, "The power is not at our house, can we have some of yours?" and then kept trying to find batteries which; she explained to me, would restore power at her house.

It is now 5 pm on Sunday night..Elly's birthday:).

 They still don't have power and so we have had a wild and crazy weekend, all chilling at my one bedroom!

It has been funny, crazy, and, above all, memorable.

Thanks for choosing me over the Reidsville Inn, guys.

It has been festive:)

p.s.- My writing style has been very disjointed the last few posts...I know..its because I am trying to blog with crazy kids running around. Which gives me all new respect for all of my mommy blogger friends. You girls are awesome..children make everything 100 times more crazy! (Like right now, I have a headache because the 'wonderpets' theme song is playing..I loathe the wonder pets!)

Lori Ann 

No comments:

Post a Comment