Friday, April 16, 2010

If I'm going to tell it, then I've got to tell it all

I confess:
Going back to a 9-5 (as opposed to my old "make your own schedule") job has been GREAT. I've discovered that I work best in a pre established framework!
Glee semi-disappointed me this week
People feel strangely compelled to 'come out' to me.
I bought capris again...*sigh*...I guess I needed to learn AGAIN that capris are not for people with short legs..they just look like extreme high waters!
I love love love love love love gossiping. Can someone explain to me why I find it so thrilling?
There are a few blogs I read which have recently gotten boring for me. (although nothing could be more boring than my own blog, trust me, I know)
I felt a wave of sadness about Heath Ledger tonight. How strange.

Lori Ann

6 comments:

  1. Crap. I'm one of the boring ones aren't I. I'm sorry! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that why you no longer comment on my blog because it's boring? I knew it must be something....... And of course it's not because I don't comment on yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must be a great person for people to want to "come out" to you! But the fact that you like to gossip should worry them! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boring? Now I'm BORING? (wait, I get it. I'm just surprised it took so long for people to figure it out :) I hate that when I love love love a blog, and either they just stop blogging, or they start to become predictable, blah blah blah.

    Did I ever tell you I'm a lesbian?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blog loves come and go. That's how it is. I can't spice things up on my blog because ... well .. I like my life and too much info makes my husband very grumpy. I'll TRY! ok?

    XOXO (I still love your blog!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like it's time to watch Brokeback Mountain again, Lori!

    ReplyDelete