Sunday, April 18, 2010

Winter just wasn't my season..


Spring makes me feel restless.

I wish I could make myself channel that energy into something productive...like spring cleaning.

All week I have been wanting to find a really good book to read or a project to start.

I spent WAY too much money at Target, just impulse shopping.

I got a new hair straightener. Yay.

I have been wanting to go to the movies, but seriously, is it just me, or has there been nothing good in the theatres for MONTHS?

I might start therapy soon. They say that you can't be as effective a therapist to others until you have gone through it yourself. (if so, I will keep you all updated on the process...should be festive!)

Ok, now that I've made all of your Sunday afternoons amazing with my inspiring blog, I guess I will go back to watching my favorite scenes from Harry Potter and spying on my neighbors!

Lori Ann

p.s.- A shout out to the El-Bell on her first soccer match!

1 comment: