Thursday, July 26, 2012

My heart is cold

My life this week

A client of mine brought these salt and pepper shakers for me from PARIS!

 They are hugging.

 How therapy office appropriate, eh?

 I have the Best.Clients.Ever.
 (and the worst.ethics.about recieving.gifts.ever.)


This is Eri!

 We were trying to take weirdo pics of all of us, but I think she looks cute in this one:)

 Which is why I raced her to the hospital at 6 am today.
 (she's fine) 

I swear my life is like a telenovella.

 Speaking of which...


We were awoken at midnight tonight
(me, Danielle, and the girls)

 when the fire alarm went off.

 This is us; trekking back at 1 am.

You can tell Danielle is the mom and not me because only a mom can carry a four year old; who is complete dead weight, across a parking lot and through a building.

 I was like "ok, do I have my phone and snacks?" while Danielle was single-handed rescuing her kids. (No fire, thankfully. We have no idea what it was)


We are being audited this week at work.

 So, I've been hiding in my office.

 Hence the random picture taking!

The girls: 1. The soap, bubble bath, and shampoo: 0

Lori Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment