Sunday, July 1, 2012

She's got a smile

Random Sunday Night Updates


I like to keep my apartment really cold.

Like ice box cold.

Then I blog from underneath a pile of blankets:)


This is not my kitten.

 But I now get why people have more than one kid. I have new kitten fever!


Yes, I rummaged through this.

 Because I was bullied into it.

 By MY MOTHER.

Not pictured:

Me, drinking coke with socks on my hands.

Me, singing along with Sweet Child of Mine and "dancing" in my bathroom.
(yes, Allison- this is an appropriate use of quotation marks!)

Me, reading aloud a romance novel and translating it into Spanish.

There were many words I didn't know.

 I mean, I never have the opportunity as a therapist to say "reckless passion" or " heaving bodice".

 I either need to upgrade my reading material or branch out in my therapy.

 Hmm..I wonder which one...

Lori Ann

p.s.- Reckless passion is "la pasión imprudente"

and 

Heaving bodice is "agitado corpiño"

Just FYI. 

1 comment:

  1. As far as I'm concerned, there are very few people in the world for whom the word dancing should NOT be in quotation marks. Myself included.

    How do you say "quivering flesh" or "heaving bosoms"? ("heaving bodice" is too tame)

    ReplyDelete