Sunday, July 15, 2012

Look at this photograph

Random Favorite Pictures from This Week

# 1- The Sugar cookie hiding in my bed again.

 I have a whole video of this.

 And you're welcome,

 I barely resisted the urge to post it.

#2- My pioneer girls!

 Katy is wearing her mom's dress which she puts on and says "I'm a young lady now" and Elly has her circle braids.

They literally could not be any cuter.

# 3- I made the kids go swimming with me yesterday.

 They each are so funny in the pool.

 Elly's swimming like she's at the Olympic trials,

 Jack is doing tricks in the deep end,

Katy is doggy paddling by the wall, shrieking "puppy power" and James is clinging to the stairs, sure that we are all about to dunk him.

# 4- Danielle took this picture with my dad.

 She says it means that she is his favorite.

I think it means that all of our wardrobe interventions with my dad have failed.

Silk electric blue basketball shorts and a plaid button down shirt?

 THIS is why I need to marry a gay man.

 To straighten my dad out!

Lori Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment