Sunday, September 9, 2012

I'm falling to pieces

Ok, so..another random update.

Yikes.

My dad's minions.

Isn't it nice that I now have 3 cats lives to blog about, instead of 1?

 I just thought this was cute because my dad is recovering from surgery and he spends most of the day in this recliner.
(where they sit with him)

 When he goes to bed at night, they sleep in the recliner and wait for him to come back down..so sweet:)

Speaking of sleeping..I have been sleeping in my office.

 Yes, unprofessional, I know.

 But I have got a billion things to get done and no time to do them.

 It's not every night, but at least once a week, I am crashing there.

 Nothing like finishing mental health assessments at 1 am!

So, late nights at the office lead me to serene mornings sitting by the fountain in Delaware at sunrise.
 (my favorite fountain).

 Except last time I kind of fell asleep.

 And will probably be cited for loitering if I go back!
(On a more positive note, my street cred in Delaware is through the roof!)

One of my sweet clients gave me this bear
(AND crucifix).

I named him Marco
 (after Marco Rubio).

 I think it freaks my clients out when I pull him out of my desk drawer and introduce him as my new boyfriend. :)

I don't understand why Thomas's eyes are always glowing green??

Yesterday; when I was driving home, it started to get really overcast.

 Like  "is that a tornado?" overcast.

I got on the northeast extension of the turnpike and drove into this...

I wish this picture did it justice.

 It was super creepy.

I kept repeating anxiety reducing mantras to myself.

 Like

 "It probably doesn't hurt to be killed by a tornado, stop whining". 

I made this cake today.

 It's a black bottomed cupcake recipe that I made into a cake.

 Because I was too  lazy to do individual cupcakes.

 I think that is how every great treat is born.

 Out of laziness and a desire for chocolate.

I got this picture done at Staples ages of and today added the lettering.

 It's going in my room :)

A strange chicken pot pie I made today.

Chicken pot pie always reminds me of The Breakfast club.

 "No, dad..what about you?" 

Smoke it up, Johnny.

Lori Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment