Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Ok, so...

Ok so,

I've gotten 8 fillings, 2 root canals, 2 extractions, and 2 crown preps over the course of 5 dentist appointments.

 In a 2 week period.

 Note to self: Put down the jolly ranchers
My new red chair has been taken over.

By my (recuperating) father and his little minions.


This is my last week of work at my present job.

 I am thinking that it will be the longest/shortest week of my life.

 It's almost like time slows down once you get close to the end.


I will have an entire week off
 (which will include my birthday!!)

 between jobs.

 Oh yeah...fall crafting, here I come!

 Plus, I was thinking of getting my hair cut like this.

What do you think?

Oh my gosh, I just fell asleep for 10 minutes.

 I guess its lights out for now. 

Lori Ann

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I miss you!!! I just read all the posts that came up on this page and ended with your non-romantic date with Junior. I wish we lived much closer! I hope that you are just amazing! Miss you Clown!!!!

    ReplyDelete