Tuesday, September 11, 2012

You were my best four years

I have been creating weird stuff for my room.

Which I figured you were probably going to demand to see, so I will just go ahead and show it to you.

 I hope you're satisfied:)


This is my philosophy poster I got out of the trash

. I recently began adding my life philosophies to it

. Double click this picture to see them better.


I made this quote for my wall.

 I like it.

It's for all of us ugly stepsisters who don't have a prince charming!
 ( I do not think I am ugly. I know I'm hot. You probably think so too, don't lie to yourself!)


I don't love "Starry Night" for the painting.

 I love it because it reminds me of a song that my dad used to play on repeat track while were sleeping during my childhood.

 The song is called "Circle Game" by Joni Mitchell.

 But you have to listen to the live version.


This one is above my bed.

 It reminds me of PA in the fall.

 Sweet, beautiful PA.

I am so happy to be here and I'm so happy it's almost fall! 

I am currently obsessed with the son "Ronan" by Taylor Swift.

She wrote it for the mom of a 4 year old boy who died of cancer.

It's so sad.

9/11

 I can't believe it's been 11 years.

 I still can't watch 9/11 footage.

It makes me want to vomit.

There is a line in "Leningrad" by Billy Joel
 (that Storm Front album I was obsessed with a few posts back)

 and in it Billy Joel sings

 "And in that bright October sun, we knew our childhood days were done"
 (referring to the Cuban missile crisis)

 I felt the same way on Sept. 11, 2001.

 It felt like my childhood ended on that day.

 I pray my nieces and nephews never see a day like that in their lifetime.

God bless America.

Lori Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment