Sunday, September 2, 2012

Five minutes in and I'm bored again

Sunday Night Random Thoughts

I keep thinking that if I change my blog header enough it will inspire me to be a more consistent blogger.

Hmm..we'll see if it works this time!

One of my clients told me that I "outflanked" him the other day.
 (as in outmaneuvered)

 Dang, my therapist slash Jedi skills are really starting to work!

The other day my dad banged on the downstairs ceiling underneath my room to wake me up.

My first thought was seriously "Wait, it's not time for seminary already, is it?".

 I only hope that this regression in my mental and emotional age will also cause me to look 17 again! (Although not with the same hair..good Lord, the 90's were not good to me, style wise)

I got done exactly 2 things on my list of 15 things to get done this weekend.

 I guess that leaves 13 things for tomorrow. 

Is anyone else now obsessed with that song "Some Nights" by Fun?

Because yeah, I'm obsessed. 

I have 4 dentist appointments in the next 2 weeks.

 The dentist looked at my teeth and said "Let's get you in here twice a week for the next few weeks".

Good thing that I love the high pitched squealing of the drill.

 Otherwise this whole situation would totally bite. 

I also got my eyes checked.

I figured that since I've been paying for insurance since last year, I might as well use it before leaving this job.

 Anyway, the eye doctor's appointment led to this..


 New frames! I went in a weird direction with these.

Wish me luck.


My eyes being dilated.

If you've never had this done, it's awesome.

You get all the suspicion of being high without any of the awesome buzz. 

In sad news, I am back on the sauce.

 AKA the diet coke.

My mom keeps ranting about me being diabetic and drinking regular coke.

 I haven 't had diet coke since 9/1/08.

 However, a few months after giving up my 20 year DC addiction,

 I began a four year addiction to regular coke.

 So..back on the DC it is...

. Because apparently meat is easier to give up than soda.


Did I tell you that Junior and I went on a non romantic date to the Red Lobster?

 Apparently it's been on his bucket list for some time to go there.

 I guess that's kind of who I am.

 I make people's dreams come true. 

Dang, when did this blog suddenly get so inspiring? 

It must be the new header!!

Lori Ann

1 comment:

  1. Somehow you make your random thoughts all come full circle and relate to one another. You're a natural.

    ReplyDelete