Friday, March 11, 2016

Far beyond my reach


I can't fall asleep. 

And I think I've officially watched EVERY video on YouTube so..

This led me to looking for my old photo bucket accounts and I found some EPIC pictures. 

Without further ado...a few of my favorites! 
3 of the infamous Monroe 4...when they would still pose for me :) 
I LOVE this one...it shows so much of their personalities! 
My little Elly! 
The beginning of Jack-Jack's Harry Potter journey - one of the most important journeys in a persons life
I found a picture of me at my highest weight and one of me this week.
 I still have a long way to go but I will never go back to that place.
 (Also I may be slightly guilty of photo shopping the current picture...)

and lastly...I found SO many epic videos but since I wrote Elly's birthday tribute recently, here is a classic of the squeaky voiced little Elly Bean! 


Lori Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment