Monday, October 26, 2009

If you don't know me by now

I was reading this blog tonight and it was totally boss.

 I love Melissa..she is a funny, insightful, and a very easy to relate to as a blogger.

Anyway, she wrote 10 HONEST THINGS on her blog tonight, and so I am going to do the same..

you know you've been waiting for this..

just when you thought I had confessed everything...here we go..


10 HONEST THINGS ABOUT THE MAGNIFICENT MARVELOUS MAD MADAME LORI
*editors note- I'm neither mad nor a madame, I just like alliteration!*

10. I secretly think of myself as a mean person because of my inner monolouge. I will be saying nice things but thinking mean and sarcastic things in my head. I keep waiting for someone to point to me and say "Are you kidding me? Nice? She is pure evil!"

9. I sincerely find most people's children (especially in the one month to 4 year age range) either ugly or plain. (see what I'm talking about? MEAN). p.s.- I sound so harsh on this..I really do judge people on more than their looks, but I am just saying when you show me your baby's picture, my mean inner monolouge will be saying "eh..not that cute"

8.I don't like anything that is served at Thanksgiving except the mashed potatoes. (and I will eat turkey, but I dont really like it)

7. I voluntarily watched a history channel special on the Free Masons last night and realized that I am slowly turning into my father

6. My two biggest dissapointments in life are not having an accent and not being a twin...I want both so much and cannot have either

5. I genuinely find my nieces and nephews to be the four most fascinating people I have ever met

4. I love being sick because I love nyquil..maybe a little too much.."I feel a slight headache coming on..nothing a good dose of nyquil can't handle" :)

3. I feel like my mission was so long ago, it almost seems like it was in a different life time.
2. I have a love/hate relationship with my name -Lori. If I could change it, I probably would make it something like Grace or maybe Salem or who knows what?

1. I have a tattoo. No confession list is complete without that. It's the one rebellious thing I've done and I regret/don't regret it.


Lori Ann

3 comments:

  1. MY kid is cute tho, right? Have you seen his new movie? Post Haste to my blog, baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a Thanksgiving recipe you should try. It's waaaaaay better than mashed potatoes. I can't stand candied yams (does anyone really like that stuff, or do people just keep making it because it's always been there?), so I make yams & apples. Mmmmmm... If there was nothing else for Thanksgiving dinner but that I'd be a happy woman.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo awesome. I started reading this and I'm like, "What? She has another friend named Melissa? And she loves her blog?" And getting all jealous, oh and then it was ME. (See what I mean about not being able to give out blogger awards? I'm a jealous-type person.) Hmm...yeah, I had someone on FB tell me my baby looked like an alien. I get it, but I do give you major props for keeping them to yourself.
    Also-I have some unnamed friends' blogs I don't like to look at cuz I think their kids are weird looking. Yes, I am mean. Also, in my mind.

    PS-What did you find out about the free masons? :)

    ReplyDelete