Wednesday, October 7, 2009

This is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten..


So,

I have gone over in my mind what I want this blog to be. There have been times when I have wanted it to be just a record of my goals. Other times I have thought it should be a format for total honesty and artistic expression...I don't know.

It will be what it wants to be, I guess.

What I can promise you is that I will keep you frequently updated on my goals and that I will write every day.

The goals I am going to work on first are:

Get my visiting teaching done for Rock-tober

Start looking for the people I baptized

Read one of the books on my Top 100 list..I think I will FINALLY finish Walden Pond..Thoreau can be a bit smug, though.

I am thinking that, if the weather is good, I might sleep under the stars this weekend..we'll see.

On a side note, I had an AMAZING birthday and I want to thank my sisters, brothers (y estoy hablando de ti tambien, cunado) and my parents for EVERYTHING. I have been blessed with an amazing family and I hope they know how much I appreciate them...that having been said..

364 days until my next birthday..you might want to start planning now!

Lori Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment