Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Many years have passed since those summer days..


It's a new decade of my life.

I am 30.


It is both scary and strangely empowering.


With that in mind, I am starting this blog with my list of
30 Things to do while I am 30.
Read it and weep, sweater monkeys.

1. Run 1 mile

2. Find the perfect "little black dress"

3. Read 30 of my Top 100 Books

4. Do 30 sessions at the Temple.

5. Spend one weekend at a Bed and Breakfast

6. Write 30 letters of thanks to people who have influenced my life

7. Become an expert in making 3 dishes

8. Go to Paris with Danielle and Erin

9. Complete my LCSW

10. See a Broadway Show

11. Volunteer at 30 events/places

12. Give blood 6 Times

13. Win money/prizes

14. Write in my blog every day from 10/7/09 to 10/7/10

15. Recieve a genuine piece of correspondence from Alan Rickman

16. Sleep under the Stars

17. Support Autism in some tangible way

18. Refine my theraputic technique

19. Buy myself diamonds

20. Pay off my car

21. Help create magical birthdays for each of my nieces and nephews

22. Cook a holiday meal for someone

23. Grow my hair with only 3 trims for one year

24. Complete 30 "random acts of kindness"

25. Get in touch with everyone I baptized

26. Send out a minimum of 30 Christmas Cards

27. Celebrate the start of each month with a "November Day" or whatever month it is

28. Start my autobiography

29. Write a real book

30. Complete my Visiting Teaching 100% every month for a year

Lori Ann

3 comments:

  1. I just found your new blog ... I had some google reader problems ... HI! I'm so glad you're going to write everyday!

    Also, 30's are my best decade yet, by far, and I'm just 31!

    YAY 30!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Run one mile? Look at you know completing two half marathons! You're so good at making goals. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete