Monday, October 26, 2009

So I'm breaking the habit tonight...

In addition to the clarity of thought I have been having since getting the flu, I have been blog surfing..oh yeah, that's right.

I want to see what kind of competition if out there for "Lolee" and sabotage it!
 (Or just read and enjoy it, whatever)

I found this quote posted on an amazing blog I just discovered HERE.



The whole HABIT thing took me by suprise, because I thought they were talking about chocolate..but I guess habit makes more sense..to some people. 


Lori Ann 

2 comments:

  1. You are so funny. Here I'm all prepared for some really deep insight and then you shake it up by talking about chocolate. Don't worry about competition, my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your blog. I'll have to keep an eye on you. You make me laugh. Thanks.

    I didn't know if you subscribe to additional comments, so here is my thanks for your comment on my blog:

    Lolee,
    Thanks for your comment. I still read them and appreciate them no matter when they come.

    I find deja-vu all the time. The more I share my story the more I realize there are so many that have one similar, if not eerily the same.

    I hope that everyone can find the strengthening aspect of the experience like you did. I'm still working on it. It doesn't help that an increasing amount of experiences with leaders just add to the disappointment.

    Some days are better than others and I hope to some day know of a way to help improve the problem.

    ReplyDelete