Monday, October 19, 2009

In the cold November rain..


I love this weather.

 I really must have the summer hating version of Seasonal Affective Disorder because I am much more depressed in the summer and I begin to feel SO HAPPY during the fall..


It's fleeting though

. I wish fall felt as long as summer.

I wish people would sit around and moan like they do about winter or summer "When will this fall be over?"


Every day is magical.

 I love the crisp air, the wind, the falling of the leaves, the feeling that Halloween is right around the corner.


My idea of heaven is a bright, chilly fall day spent outside, followed by a night inside, tucked under a blanket, drinking hot chocolate and watching Harry Potter.


I could live that day a million times and never grow bored, never dream of beaches and sunshine, or snow and holidays.

Lori Ann 

1 comment:

  1. I love the fall! It's my favorite season. The leaves, the crisp air, the pumpkins and apples, the hot spiced cider and curling up with a good book. Ah, fall.

    ReplyDelete