Monday, March 1, 2010

Por mi gente


A few weeks ago, my sister Erin wrote a blog tribute to me.

 I have since printed it out and hung it up on my wall.

It was amazing.

I have never really written tributes to any of my family members.

So, I have decided to write one for each of them.

 I want to tell them all the things that are usually reserved for eulogies.

I have 2 parents, two sisters, and two brothers.

Yep, even Jack (technically my brother in law) gets a tribute. (Lucky him)

One a day for six days, starting with my dad and working down to my Irish twin.

This will not be easy.

I come from a family that does not prize 'sentimenal crap'.

However, I do.

 So, you can laugh it up and be snarky, but you're still getting a tribute!!

Each tribute will be titled with a lyric from the song that reminds me most of that person.

You're up first, old man.

 Get ready:)

Lori Ann 



No comments:

Post a Comment