Thursday, August 30, 2012

When I see stars

Ok, so I have gotten more interested in politics as I have gotten older.

 I think that's probably the case with most people. 

Something about looking at your pay stub and seeing hundreds of dollars sent here and there makes you think...

"Wait..who decided I needed to pay for this?" 

Anyway, I decided to watch the RNC tonight
 (Republican National Convention)

 because I am fairly conservative
 (with a few exceptions)

 and I just felt like being lulled into a false sense of security by "mom, American, apple pie" campaign rhetoric.

Then it happened. 

Or I should say HE happened.


Watching Marco Rubio speak, I felt the same as when I watch the last scene with Patrick Swayze in Dirty Dancing.

 He was hot and his words inspired me.

 I keep fanning myself with my notebook.

 I think my parents must think I've gone mad.

Anyway, here's to us Republicans finally being the hotter party.

Win or lose, we can comfort ourselves with that on election day!!

Lori Ann Rubio 

1 comment:

  1. Amen sista. You need to watch his interview with Jon Stewart. He was bad a.

    ReplyDelete