Monday, November 9, 2009

I used to live alone before I knew ya


So, as I was in Primary Presentation Practice with my class today, I was watching my nephews do their parts of the presentation and I was so proud of them because they did such a good job when I suddenly realized..

I can't leave them...

How can I move away from my muffin babies?

Who would I have apple cider and brownie parties with?

Who would let me join their secret club?

Who would make me laugh until I feel sick?

I need Elly to boss me around, Jack-Jack to tell me stories, my James to give me hugs and kisses, and the Katy Cat to chase around the house.

I literally cannot imagine my life without them.

Lori Ann

3 comments:

  1. And they would be heart broken if you ever left. Hey, would you ever want to meet up for a few days in Chicago? I was thinking about it this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how much you love those kids! I don't even know them, but they crack me up! I'm telling you one of these days we need to get that Elly and my Luke together!

    Ohh and I LOVE Will it Wednesdays! Its almost too much power for me to handle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tyler,
    I would LOVE to meet up in Chicago!! I havent been back in about 6 years!

    Jess,
    I think a Willis/Monroe aliance would be amazing! They could move to South Jersey and rule the Cape May Branch! We all really do need to get together soon:)

    ReplyDelete