Sunday, November 1, 2009

What happens when my sister is not home


I know we told you it was Crystal, the neighbors dog, that teepee'd your creeping myrtles..but it was US!!




                 The Kat Rat, rocking her pink hair..I have a feeling you have some difficult teen years ahead of you!








Jack-Jack did all of his own facepaint:) 
I knew those art skills would pay off when it was really important!!














Elly-Belly. This is only 1 of like 100 crazy photos of her. I will try to make sure that they do not resurface during her political career!!







Jamesaroni..your little nudist! I think he was prepared to paint himself all over and run out there nude! Now, that's the spirit of a true tee-peer!!








Lori Ann

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that you took them TPing such a young age! It does my heart good to know that the Hinsdale tradition lives on in your nieces and nephews. Really, I should do the same with my young ones.

    There were a million other comments about your other posts I had, but kids are being monsters and I gotta run!

    ReplyDelete