Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Tuesday's Confession and Resolutions

I admit it. I am a beast during the holidays.
I fuss about many things when my fam gets together,
but this year it will all stop.
I promise.
And you can take that to the bank.

This year,
I won't try to control the tv. We don't have to watch TLC 24/7.
I won't count presents.
I will admit that I am spoiled.
I will eat whatever is served.
I will let Danielle nap whenever she wants.
I will be especially sweet to Junior.
I will put no pressure on anyone to have the most super magical holiday ever.

We can all find ways to better our family holidays, and these are mine. I really want to change this year. So, let's hear it for me!! I think I can do it!!!








3 comments:

  1. I'd be shocked if you manage to deliver on 1 out of those 7 promises!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Moly, Good for you! I am making no such promises. My family is stuck with me, suckers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would watch TLC all day, too! Good luck on the promises-I can only promise I won't fart at the dinner table.

    ReplyDelete