Sunday, November 29, 2009

Rockabye, sweet baby James

So,

My sister and I exchanged blogs for the week of Thanksgiving.

She is an evil genius.

After she wrote "Tuesdays Confession and Resolutions",

 I got even by writing a few posts on her blog about her love of Tupac and the joys of self medicating:)

 Anyway, I feel like I owe my readers the truth, so here is the blog she wrote, only updated to reflect the TRUTH!

I admit it. I am a beast during the holidays.
 (I am NOT!)

I fuss about many things when my fam gets together,
 (I would never use the word 'fam' and I do NOT FUSS!)

but this year it will all stop.

I promise.

And you can take that to the bank.

This year,
I won't try to control the TV. We don't have to watch TLC 24/7.
 (Yes we do, they are having a 'say yes to the dress' marathon!)

I won't count presents.
 (I only count because I always get less then everyone!)

I will admit that I am spoiled.
 (I will never ADMIT it!)

I will eat whatever is served.
(yuck, no way)

I will let Danielle nap whenever she wants.
(Danielle's whole life is one long nap!)

I will be especially sweet to Junior.
 (Junior does not respond to sweetness. He responds to a firm tone and promises of treats!)

I will put no pressure on anyone to have the most super magical holiday ever.
(This will be the most super magical holiday ever! Even if it kills us!)

Hope you enjoyed our blog switch!

 It will be back to the same old, same old starting tomorrow..anyone have an idea for Will it Wednesday??

p.s.- On a side note, Happy Birthday to the most beautiful boy in the whole world:)



Lori Ann

1 comment:

  1. You two have just solidified the Hinsdale family as the funniest family on the planet. The Junior comments were hysterical. Its sounds like you guys had a great Thanksgiving! I found some old pictures of when Rebecca and I drove your parents house in PA for the weekend. They are pretty funny!

    ReplyDelete