Friday, November 5, 2010

The best part of me was always you

I talked to the muffin babies yesterday.

Jack-Jack said:  "I really, really do love you, Aunt Lori"

James yelled: "When are you going to bring the Wii to our house??"

and the Elly Belly said what she always says:"You better check yourself, before you wreck yourself"

Katy was unavailable for comment, as she was busy running around wearing only a Pacman costume.

It's so hard for me to talk to them.

It's easier for me to pretend that I don't have nieces and nephews.

Because I miss them so much sometimes I can hardly breathe.

Lori Ann

2 comments:

  1. That makes me want to cry. Why and to where did the move and could you move there too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They moved to Pennsylvania in July. My cunado got a job with AT&T making ALOT more money, and so they left me. They actually ended up in the same town as my parents, so I will see them at Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete