Thursday, November 18, 2010

You make me feel like I'm living a teenage dream


Today is the day.

The greatest book ever written comes to film.

T-minus 1 hour and 11 minutes until I am watching the Deathly Hallows.

I am SO tired though and I have SO much to do tomorrow. 

Why do I keep thinking that I am 19 and can still go to midnight premieres?

On a side note, I heard from my parents.

 It sounds like they are having the time of their life in Paris.

 It's so surreal to think that they are really there. 

1 hour and 7 minutes.

I better get to the theater before all the good seats are gone!

Lori Ann

2 comments:

  1. After being without the internet for nearly 3 weeks I am back!! I would give anything to see your parents in Paris- that is incredible and I am sure they are having the time of their lives!
    I'm dying to see Harry Potter and I'm so jealous! I hope it was a good as you hoped it to be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous!!!!

    Glad to hear your parents are enjoying their anniversary gift!

    ReplyDelete