Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Random thought: the Tuesday Evening Edition!

Me, at the top of the Eiffel Tower, circa 2007

Ok,

Here are my random thoughts..two days early!!

1. My parents leave for Paris tomorrow!

 Remember a few months ago, when I wrote about getting them a trip to London and Paris for their anniversary?
(35 years as of December 27th).

Well, after months of paying, the trip is finally here!!

 Good luck and have fun, mom and dad!!
(and remember..what happens in Europe, stays in Europe!)

2. Sunday was National Diabetes Day.

 I was going to blog about it, but I talked myself out of it.

 I just decided to celebrate instead.

 A shout out to my fellow diabetics! 

3. Tonight was our "client appreciation dinner".

It was INSANELY awesome.

 Some of our families came and we talked about ways to get rich.

 One of my clients stated that we should "build ourselves a mansion and make everyone live in a trailer park and give them a bike".

 I can't help but support dreams of world domination!

4. Less than one week until I get to see my muffin babies.

 I can hardly wait. 

5. I am most excited for getting new pajamas with Danielle and staying up late, watching movies and psycho analyzing the details of our childhood!

6. I am super excited to bake with the kids, Christmas shop, and be caught up in the holiday magic.

The only missing thing will be Erin.

 She is spending a fabulous Thanksgiving with her associates, Pumpkin and Buster. 

Well, I think that's it. 

Au revoir!

Lori Ann

4 comments:

  1. Lori, I didn't know you had type 2 diabetes!!! When were you diagnosed???

    And, I hate to hear of anyone not having a place to go on Thanksgiving.

    Erin, if you read this, I would be happy to come and get you and take you with me and Steve to our family Thanksgiving! We could go back in time and maybe dye our hair or make some smoothies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was diagnosed a little over a month ago. It's been festive since then :) Erin is a srange one because she LOVES to spend holidays alone. I am serious. She has some plan to make herself a gourmet feast and watch 80's movies or something!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to know that she is fine being by herself, but I will gladly go get her if she gets lonely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kara,

    That is so nice of you!! Don't listen to Lor I love to spend Thanksgiving anywhere that there is FOOD! But all my co-workers have families so I am working 3-11 that night. But coloring hair and making smoothies sounds better than working.

    Erin

    ReplyDelete