Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Counting 1 2 3

Ok,

There are 3 things that are very important for me to share with all of you

. Here they are, in no particular order...

1. Yesterday, one of my clients told me that his foster father had cooked him

 "the Jesus of all pork chops".

 Most creative and disturbing blasphemy I've ever heard.
(Not that I support it, but my initial reaction was laughter!)

2. I have been invited to the MANAGEMENT RETREAT!

 You know what this means, people.

 I am now "The man".

 And, on a side note, yeah..I'm going need those TPS reports ASAP.

and lastly.

3. My father called me at 7 am to "get out the vote" or "rock the vote" or something.

 I guess reminding me to vote.

And vote I did, suckers!


Happy Election Day!!

Lori Ann
***oh man, I love election night coverage! One commentator was talking about how remaining democratic senators are looking at the fate of those democrats who "walked the plank" and voted for health care reform. How can I make the phrase "walk the plank" more a part of my every day conversations??***

3 comments:

  1. Put him in a body bag...YEAH

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so disturbed! Are you commenting from the tub? from the bubble bath? I knew it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. 'the Jesus of all pork chops" is brilliantly blasphemous! I laughed my face off!

    2. That's my stapler...

    3. I did not rock the vote. Sad, huh. I figured I was so uninformed what would be the point. I know. Sinner.

    ReplyDelete