Saturday, November 6, 2010

No regrets, Just love

Today has been extremely unproductive.

It's one of the perks of spinsterhood.

No cute Halloween pictures to put up on my facebook, but I can sleep until noon on Saturday!

Anyway, I know the topic of music comes up alot on this blog.
Wait..does it?

I don't know.

I am just thinking of music today because I 've been watching these videos:

***PLEASE WATCH AT LEAST A LITTLE OF EACH ONE..THEY ARE AWESOME!***
I watched this one because I am obsessed with Glee.

It reminded me of this all male acapella group I loved from a show called "The Sing Off" last year, so I started watching this video:

I love this particular medley, because the first song "Behind blue eyes" reminds me of my dad, so I watched this video:

Just hearing this song takes me back to my childhood.

 The beginning of it fills me with a weird sense of peace.

Anyway, I have got to be going.

 It's Harry Potter night.

It's ok to be jealous.

 Yes, my life is THAT glamorous

Lori Ann

p.s. Tomorrow, join me in my quest to figure out if the shed behind my office is haunted! Investigative Journalism at its best!

2 comments: