Friday, April 1, 2011

As you move on, remember me

I wish I had something thrilling to blog about.

I got in trouble at a IEP meeting yesterday for passing notes to my intern.

I am super apathetic about my job. 

I just watched Black Swan and I found it to be pretentious and over done. 

I am so excited to sleep in tomorrow. 

My iPhone addiction has only gotten worse with time. If you don't have one, you need to get one ASAP!

I couldn't think of one decent April Fool's joke today. I am not a good enough actor to pull anything off. 

It feels like a good time to reread all my Harry Potter books!

I had a dream that Danielle (my sister) had another baby!! Maybe this is an omen. 

Some friends of mine from college (well, she is technically my sisters college roommate), just adopted a baby after 14 years of marriage. I could not be happier for them! they are going to be the BEST PARENTS EVER!

I found out today that all the weirdos hang out in the dollar store in the middle of the day. Good to know. 

I can't wait to go home. I wish it were today, because I am weary of all of this. 

I think I might go to  the movies and hobby lobby tomorrow. Have a fun, crazy day. 

What do you think??

Lolee

4 comments:

  1. Having some crazy dreams, I must say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to hobby lobby. They have clay that never hardens. I got some. And plastic eggs. And super glue. And ribbon.

    Then I went to Good Will and bought these wooden bowls cuz i thought they were made outta monkey poo. Turns out they are just Monkey Pod ... whatever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mrs. B Roth!! I am so glad you are back to blogging and congrats on the degree:) It won't feel real until you have that paper in your hand:) Make sure you get a giant frame for it and hang it prominently in your home!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Notice Danielle did not deny your crazy dream. Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete