Monday, April 18, 2011

She's been gone since that summer...

# 11- Learn the art of cat napping. (aka stealing my dad's cats)

There's been a lot of people that tell me that they can't get enough of my "list" blog posts.

You know, the ones where I list all the crap...awesome stuff I have planned. 

Well, back by popular demand..another list:

STUFF I FULLY PLAN TO DO THIS SUMMER WITH MY DEVIL NIECES AND NEPHEWS!

1. See every corner of Philadelphia. It's sad that I've lived both near it all my life, as well as living IN downtown Philly for a year, and I've never really seen more than the basics. 

2. Camp out in the backyard. Or at least the screened in porch

3. Convince one or more of them to take a chance on Harry Potter

4. Have SEVERAL camp fires

5. Go swimming in a real lake...or the pool at Nockamixon..either one

6. Buy Elly's kindergarten wardrobe. 

7. Go strawberry picking

8. Go to Music Fest

9. Go to a carnival

10. Have the BEST summer of our lives!!

Jealous, much? 

Lolee

2 comments:

  1. We're in - it will be the summer of a lifetime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You forgot to add..."Get a job in Allentown" to your list

    ReplyDelete