Monday, April 11, 2011

Know all of the things that make you who you are...


I keep wanting to write about what a hipster I am becoming. 

Only, I'm not really a hipster.

Just super cool and trendy.

I've gotten back into my Songs about Jane phase. 

Takes me back to some crazy times in my life. 

Like the time my sister Erin deliberately dumped me into a lake after we lost a canoe race to the town of Perkasie and the country of Scotland respectively. 

It's so hot here. So hot. 

I can't wait to get home. To shop for Elly's kindergarten wardrobe. To camp out and have adventures in Qtown with my muffin babies. My life isnt quite right without them. 

I totally pulled up next to car with hydraulics today, and you know what was blasting from my radio..you guessed it... Justin Beiber! I think I kind of saw a glimmer of respect in the drivers eyes. He probably would have high fived me if his friends hadn't been there. 

Lolee

3 comments:

  1. I still can't wrap my head around the fact that you are a Beiber fan. Not very hipster Lor, not hipster at all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha...Jessica is right! Not hipster at all! If your listening to The Biebs over the age of 13 you should be hanging your head in SHAME!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beiber? Really? I do love Maroon 5 though.

    ReplyDelete