Saturday, April 16, 2011

This is not what I intended..


I keep checking back here, but nobody has updated today. 

Entertain me, clowns!

I've already watched the Deathly Hallows twice and stared at my laundry for an hour, willing it to put itself away. 

(Which; you'll be angered to learn, it did not do)

I was going to see my clients, but there are tornado warnings and there was a torrential downpour. During the only time I was outside, of course. 

The south has heard me talking smack about it and it has answered back with a vengeance. 

The walmart in Reidsville is changing everything around. 

It's disconcerting. 

I had to wander around to find the books. 

Then I had to stamp my feet in rage because there were no good books.

Oh walmart..how did it come to this? 

*sigh*

I guess I can't evade filing my taxes any longer. 

Lolee

1 comment:

  1. I am about to do a major update jag... be entertained!! ;)

    ReplyDelete