Wednesday, August 24, 2011

He's running in slow motion again

Random Thoughts Tuesday Night/Early Wednesday Morning

I completely missed the Earthquake. Although I plan to tell increasingly grand stories about my experience in it.

This week I have so many more reasons to hate Henry (my work partner): he had girl scout cookies at his reception, he wore suspenders, he lives in a magically quaint Colonial townhouse, and he allegedly has a 6 slot industrial toaster. He's living my dream life, damn it! Tonight, when we left work, he was going home to a romantic dinner with champagne. I was going home to peach jam.

Now that I've chopped my hair, I keep seeing girls with long, beautiful hair. Oh well. It's a good thing I am super fabulous with or without hair.

I have realized that there was one thing I loved about the South, without ever realizing it. The traffic. I was never ONCE in a traffic jam in North Carolina. I have been in one DAILY here.

I wish I were more glib. This blog should be one snappy one liner after another. Prepare for more glibness in the near future:)

Honey badger don't care. Honey Badger takes what it wants= Best Youtube video since the bed intruder.

Lori Ann


1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh after my 3 week trip to the US I am just getting caught up on your blog. Girl, you are living my dream! You need to work your way into BFF status with Henry stat! I had gay neighbors once, but we never reached the level of relationship that I so desperately hoped for. I was invited into their apartment several times to see wall colors and new Pottery Barn furniture, but I was hoping for shopping trips and chick flick movie nights. Maybe if I had more time with them. Tell Henry that if it doesn't work out between you too, I am more than willing to fill the position! Long distance relationships can work!

    ReplyDelete