Monday, August 29, 2011

I promise to sing to you, when all the music dies

MY DAY IN PICTURES
The always amazing traffic jams on the Pennsylvania Turnpike.

Danielle with her new haircut! I guess this officially makes me a trendsetter!

I bought Elly an array of clothes from the thrift store (my favorite place for eclectic back to school ensembles) and all she would wear for the fashion show was this pink hat.

We totally scored Katy these Spongebob slippers. We're generous that way.

On a side note, James told me that he had set some traps up in the bathroom. Five minutes later, he approached me with an invitation to use the bathroom. That kind of great brain type plotting is going to take him far in life. (Once he learns not to alert the victims of his pranks, that is)

I'm proud of all of my Monrobie nieces and nephews!!!

Lori Ann

1 comment: