Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I'll make it to the moon

I've learned a lot of lessons in my life.

Don't get a credit card if you don't have a job.

Don't wear heels if you don't know what you're doing.

Don't lend money to friends.

Never go against a Sicilian when death is on the line.

Today; however, I learned another powerful life lesson, which I would be remiss if I did not share with you.

Never try to magic erase your own skin.

Oh yes, no matter how much of a good idea it seems like in the moment- your skin will end up looking like this.


and; for those of you who follow my hairstyle and fashion choices religiously, here is the new hair:)
And this is why I don't put many pics on this blog. I look totally insane!!

Lori Ann

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE YOUR HAIR!!!! You are a beautiful beautiful woman and I love you to pieces. TO PIECES. Maybe someday you will come to Utah to visit me. That would be festive.

    ReplyDelete