Tuesday, August 16, 2011

You have knocked me off my feet again


Dude,

My life becomes more and more like a fairly uninteresting soap opera every day.

Today I sufferred the torment of the..well..tormented... when I realized that I will never be able to compete with my work partner. He is well dressed, articulate, funny, and he has a Coach man's bag.

I am officially his frumpy sidekick.

This commute is killing me. KILLING ME. 58.8 miles each way.

On the bright side, I am completely motivated to get an apartment, ASAP.

I saw the Amish today.

My sister has been recommending Amish romances to me for a while. Trying to lure me away from my trashy novels, I guess. She would be pleased to hear that I read my first Amish romance yesterday. It was epic. There was only one poorly written kiss at the end. (Correct me if I am wrong, but no kissing scene in a book should use the words "spit" and "saliva" more than 6 or 7 times, right?)

You guys, if Henry (my work partner) tells me he can teach me how to do my makeup again, should I laugh? Or is it ok to start crying??

Lori Ann

1 comment:

  1. Can Henry teach me how to do my makeup?! Yay for the Amish romances!! If you start feeling the urge to make quilts and bake bread, come on over!

    ReplyDelete