Thursday, August 4, 2011

Why Georgia why?


This edition of Random Thoughts is dedicated to my brother and sister. David's birthday was yesterday and Danielle's is tomorrow. Happy Birthday, gremlins!

I wanted to write them a limerick or something else terribly clever, which would cause people to seethe with jealousy at my artistry and say "boy oh boy, I wish Lori was my sister".

Then I was like "eh".

So..

Today, I fell in love with the name Esther. Weird, eh?

I've been diagnosing myself again. This week its schizoid personality disorder.

I should hopefully work my way through every major mental health disorder by Christmas.

I read this one blog this week..it was crazy. It was a couple who'd been married for two years and in those two years they had been to the following places: Hawaii (3 times), Paris (2 times), London, Wisconsin, New York, Florida, New Jersey, Los Angeles, Vegas, Kirtland, Dallas, etc etc. Most of these for VACATION. How many vacations can one couple take? And how do they afford it? And why am I so jealous?

I wish summer was over.

Lori Ann

1 comment:

  1. I love the name Esther. I really wanted to name my daughter that but my mom told me Esther Metzler was to difficult to say. :( I let her win that one.

    ReplyDelete