Tuesday, June 19, 2012

How to be brave


This is the latest quote I am obsessed with.

Every once in a while a quote really hits me.

 Maybe because I am always self analyzing and I have been thinking lately of how powerful it is to be truthful.

First with oneself, and then with others.

On an unrelated side note, I just survived every fledgling vegetarian's nightmare.

 Fathers Day with Dave "I live to barbecue" Hinsdale. 

Holy Hannah.

I came SO close to eating meat.

 Like literally smelling the ribs and almost crying close.

 And my dear brother in law added to my suffering by making black bean and churriso dip. 

But in a week or so I will be officially at the half way point.

 6 months in, 6 months to go.

 It's been a crazy ride so far. 

Sugar has been vacationing at my parents for a week or so.

I miss her. 

Lori Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment