Wednesday, June 6, 2012

You are the only exception

It's very rare for me to take a picture of myself that I like. 

But since I went nuts and cut my own bangs I have been taking a million weird pictures a day.

Primarily while I am driving.

 Because traffic safety is important to me, yo.

And behold, I took this picture. 

It's the first time I've ever looked at picture of me and saw any resemblance to my mom.

Which is probably why I love it. 

So brace yourselves, I'll probably be using this picture for everything for the next 10 years or so:)

It's just got real in here.


Lori Ann

5 comments:

  1. Love the bangs! And you are getting skinnier by the minute! Wow-you rock! Also, I love the new look to your blog!! I need help with this. Have no idea how to make things look professional. And you do look like your mom. Enjoy this gorgeous weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Those eyes! Those lips! Gorgeous! Keep doing whatever you're doing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, after 5 weeks of visitors...I am back!
    I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the bangs! I love the pic! You look fantastic! I tried to do bangs for a while, and then one day the guy who cuts my hair (he is French...but sadly, not gay) refused to cut my bangs! He told me that I don't have the face for it...whatever! You do, so keep rocking the bangs! And seriously, those eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look like Aunt Cheryl! All the Wilson women are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you think that picture looks like me; i must be real pretty

    ReplyDelete