Monday, June 25, 2012

That's not my name

Some Random Thoughts 

This weekend at home was truly EPIC.

Like coke stealing, avant gard art, hiding in the neighbors yard, baking with cats epic.

 As the following pictures will testify.


Remember this gem??

 We bought it at a thrift store purely for the canvas.
(and we wanted to double check and make sure it wasn't a lost Picasso)

And with the help of my favorite local artists


We created this! It will hang in my office.

 It's very thought provoking, eh?  


Weird stuff is available for the kids to play with at my parents house. 

Weird. 

Stuff. 


Jack hid in the neighbors yard dressed like Voldemort and scared me.

 I later stole his last coke. 

 Because karma wasn't moving fast enough for me so I helped it along. :)


There were crazy little girls baking cakes at my parents house.

 Or at least cat entertaining and batter licking. 
I love summer weekends at my parents.

 It reminds me of the things I love about my childhood.

 Although it has been vegetarian hell.

 My dad keeps barbecuing and Jack made grilled chicken. 

6 months and 5 days to go!

Lori Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment